for ALL the DETAILS!
Join us Sunday January 11, 2015 at the Overland Park Convention Center to see area students strut their stuff in gorgeous creations from world-renowned designer Tony Bowls on a professional runway. Show times are 11am, 3pm and 7pm. Tickets are $5 in advance and $10 at the door. VIP tickets are available for $25 and include seating in the first two rows and early admission.
- The date of this show is Sunday, January 11, 2015 at the Overland Park Convention Center 6000 College Blvd. Overland Park, KS
- Students who are participating in this event raise funds to support their own student organization, earn 5 hours community service, have a chance to win a FREE prom dress (compliments of Natalie M.), meet the designer, Miss America and students from across the Metro area as well as an opportunity to receive a college scholarship.
- We have the honor of sponsoring another great fashion show fundraising event with world-renowned, Debi award winning designer Tony Bowls. Our male models will be dressed by our show sponsor and partner Tip Top Tux. Tip Top Tux will also be presenting a $1500 college scholarship to one deserving model.
- There are a small number of personal design appointments for those wishing to meet with Tony and create a custom gown. A booking deposit is required. Call 913 469 0888 to schedule.
- The Natalie M. Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) organization and is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a charitable organization. If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, email Lisa Carson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Natalie M.is proud to help sponsor fashion show events and encourage young men and women from local schools to get involved in these noble causes. Each student serves not only as a runway model but also as a model for our community. Prior to the show each model must fulfill their commitment to their local school and dedicate hours of service preparing for the day of the event. The success of the show is owed to the local business community, volunteer driven students, teachers and parents.